Flight 23 - Walkabout Tour
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Mascot, NSW
Departing Sydney Airport your private helicopter will first head for a spectacular scenic flight over Sydney Harbour. Fly passed the Sydney Harbour and Opera House, over the Northern Beaches on your way to land at Walkabout Wildlife Park all within 30 minutes.
Upon landing enjoy a private guided tour with your own ranger. Be prepared to be greeted by kangaroos, wallabies & emus, with many of the animals roaming freely. Experience a bush tucker morning/afternoon tea and learn about bush medicine.The Australian bush and its indigenous wildlife will serve up memories to last a lifetime. Top the trip off with the return helicopter flight to Sydney Airport.
Available 7 days a week
- See the Harbour Bridge and Opera House from the air
- Fly past Manly Beach and the stunning Northern Beaches
- Land right in the heart of the Australian bush at Walkabout Wildlife Park
- Personal ranger tour showing all the animals at the wildlife park
- Bush tucker morning/afternoon tea including delicious damper, bush jams and refreshments
- Private flight in a luxury helicopter
- Highly Experienced Pilots providing expert commentary
- Modern, Low Hour, Luxury Aircraft
Flight reservations are ONLY confirmed once a confirmation email has been sent by Blue Sky Helicopters.
For same day reservations, please call us (7-days between 9am & 6pm) on (02) 9700 7888 after you submit this form.
PLEASE NOTE: A surcharge of 1.58% applies to all card payments.