Flight 23 - Walkabout Tour
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Mascot, NSW
- Product code: BS23PC
Departing Sydney Airport your private helicopter will first head for a spectacular scenic flight over Sydney Harbour. Fly passed the Sydney Harbour and Opera House, over the Northern Beaches on your way to land at Walkabout Wildlife Park all within 30 minutes.
Upon landing enjoy a private guided tour with your own ranger. Be prepared to be greeted by kangaroos, wallabies & emus, with many of the animals roaming freely. Experience a bush tucker morning/afternoon tea and learn about bush medicine.The Australian bush and its indigenous wildlife will serve up memories to last a lifetime. Top the trip off with the return helicopter flight to Sydney Airport.
Available 7 days a week
- See the Harbour Bridge and Opera House from the air
- Fly past Manly Beach and the stunning Northern Beaches
- Land right in the heart of the Australian bush at Walkabout Wildlife Park
- Personal ranger tour showing all the animals at the wildlife park
- Bush tucker morning/afternoon tea including delicious damper, bush jams and refreshments
- Private flight in a luxury helicopter
- Highly Experienced Pilots providing expert commentary
- Modern, Low Hour, Luxury Aircraft
Flight reservations are ONLY confirmed once a confirmation email has been sent by Blue Sky Helicopters.
For same day reservations, please call us (7-days between 9am & 6pm) on (02) 9700 7888 after you submit this form.
OPTION 1 - Pay today using your credit card. Payment will be only be processed after we send you an email confirming your flight.
OPTION 2 - Pay cash or EFTPOS on the day of your flight. NOTE: We still require a credit card to secure booking.
NOTE 1: If purchasing a Gift Card, the above two options do not apply as we will debit your credit card at the time you make the purchase.
NOTE 2: A charge applies to all credit card payments (VISA/Mastercard Debit 1%, VISA/Mastercard Credit 2%, AMEX 2.5%) - EFTPOS PIN-based Debit Card (Australian issue) or cash, no charge.