Flight 22 - Blue Mountains Eco Tour
- Durata: 7 Ore (aprox.)
- Locatie: Mascot, NSW
Bathed in a beautiful misty blue haze, you’ll be in awe of its rugged wilderness and magnificent views as we fly you into the heart of the Blue Mountains. Let your imagination run wild in this World Heritage listed paradise.
Departing from Sydney Airport you will enjoy a spectacular 40-minute flight (via the Harbour) before landing on a remote airstrip in the Blue Mountains… It’s then into the Tread Lightly Eco Tours 4WD for a Private tour of the region where you’ll enjoy stunning scenery, sights & sounds that are guaranteed to awaken the senses.Get off the beaten track & take in the ancient rock formations & vistas of the Grose Valley and Australia’s own Grand Canyon. Experience panoramic escarpments, ancient rainforest in deep canyons, unique rock formations all across the Megalong Valley. Enjoy a light lunch served right in the heart of the area! The Australian bush will serve up memories to last a lifetime. Top the day off with the return helicopter flight to Sydney Airport.
Available 7 days a week
- See the Harbour Bridge and Opera House from the air
- Fly along the Parramatta River, past Sydney Olympic Stadium and Sydney Zoo
- Overfly the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains National Park
- Private guided ground tour with light picnic lunch
- Private flight in a luxury helicopter
- Highly Experienced Pilots providing expert commentary
- Modern, Low Hour, Luxury Aircraft
Flight reservations are ONLY confirmed once a confirmation email has been sent by Blue Sky Helicopters.
For same day reservations, please call us (7-days between 9am & 6pm) on (02) 9700 7888 after you submit this form.
PLEASE NOTE: A surcharge of 1.58% applies to all card payments.