Flight 21a - Pub Helitour - Full Day Tour
- Продолжительность: 7 час. (прибл.)
- Место встречи: Mascot, NSW
Start your day out with a spectacular helicopter view of Sydney Harbour before settling in for a few ales at some of Australia’s most iconic pubs. Add in a gourmet lunch in the Hunter Valley and you’ve got the makings of a sensational day out for you and your friends, work team, or your special clients.
First stop for the Full Day tour begins at the little town of Wollombi. Here the Wollombi Tavern offers a range of fine ales and wines selected from local boutique wineries. Whilst here, don’t forget to try their trademark brew, Dr Jurd’s Jungle Juice!
Back on board your helicopter and a short flight to your next location will see you in the spectacular grounds of the Bimbadgen Estate in the Hunter Valley. Lunch is served at the award-winning Esca Restaurant where local and home grown produce is used to create a fresh and modern menu that will surely impress. Spend time tasting wines at the Bimbadgen Cellar or simply enjoy the stunning Hunter Valley Landscape.
Once you depart the Hunter Valley after lunch, your afternoon helicopter stop is found within the picturesque Macdonald Valley at the Settlers Arms Inn. This historic location founded in 1836 is perfect to relax as you take in this unique location with a few drinks at the main bar while you soak in the atmosphere.
- Fun and merriment at some of Australia’s most iconic pubs
- Gourmet lunch in the Hunter Valley at Bimbadgen Estate
- See the icons of Sydney Harbour and Northern beaches
- Private flights in a luxury helicopter, 4 flight legs throughout the day
- Informed commentary from highly experienced expert tourism pilots
- Modern, Low Hour, Luxury Helicopters
Flight reservations are ONLY confirmed once a confirmation email has been sent by Blue Sky Helicopters.
For same day reservations, please call us (7-days between 9am & 6pm) on (02) 9700 7888 after you submit this form.
PLEASE NOTE: A surcharge of 1.58% applies to all card payments.